Event registration opens on Friday, December 1st 2023 at 4pm PST/5pm MST/7pm EST
- Please check back, a link to registration on LiveHeats will be provided here once the event page is live.
- Review your 3* Event Registration Guide for insights into the new registration process with LiveHeats.
- Ensure a seamless registration process by having both your IFSA and regional memberships in place before registration, ideally well in advance, allowing the LiveHeats system ample time to update. IFSA and Regional Memberships can be purchased from the same window and same cart. Go to https://www.liveheats.com/IFSA/memberships. Look for the first box labeled 2023-2024 Regional Dues, then scroll down to find your IFSA Regional Series in the list. Right below that, you’ll spot the second box for the 2023-2024 IFSA Membership. Here are some additional helpful tips:
- Read up on this https://ifsafreeride.org/liveheats-membership-tutorial/
- Opt for a computer vs personal devices
- Try using a Chrome browser
- Rest assured, while the Junior Series needs both IFSA and Regional memberships, LiveHeats won’t allow you to purchase the same memberships twice
- Click on “Add to Calendar” on the main event calendar page to import to your calendar and set your own reminders.
Cancellation: To support your fellow athletes on the waiting list, please cancel your registration as soon as possible if you cannot attend. Cancellation policies vary by event, and no-shows are non-refundable. Cancellations made a week before an event are non-refundable.
In LiveHeats, you can proactively remove yourself from a waitlist before receiving acceptance, ensuring you stay within your allotted event registrations.